The Hugh Downs School of Human Communication has scheduled workshops designed especially for sophomores, and now including juniors. The workshops are for Communication students who have completed 25 or more credits.
The workshops provide valuable information such as:
- learn how to make yourself marketable after graduation
- see what courses are required for your degree
- understand the importance of internships and how to get one
- learn about post-bachelor opportunities and how to prepare
- gain the tools needed to complete your degree
- better prepare yourself for your next advising appointment
The October sessions are scheduled for:
Wednesday, October 12 - 11:45a.m. to 12:45p.m.
Thursday, October 13 - 10:30a.m. to 11:30a.m.
Monday, October 17 - 10:40a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
Tuesday, October 18 - 3:00p.m. to 4:00 p.m.